Monthly Budget Northern Ha Giang Loop
- English speaking guide
- 420 km
- Accommodation included
- All meals included
- On second Friday of every month we run an open ‘budget tour’. We take 8 to 10 travellers. First of these tours will take off in August 2019. As the tour only last for three day it would be quite long days of motorcycling.
- The tour would still ensure the completion of the full loop with inclusion of Heaven’s Gate, the Highland of Stone, Dong Van, the Ma Pi Leng mountain pass and the backroads of the spectacular inner Ha Giang mountains.
There will be no time for lazy sleep-in mornings, and we will be out on the road at 8 am each of the days.
- Possibility to self-drive or to ride pillion (behind guide/driver). If self-driving, we recommend sound prior motorcycling experience
Accommodation will be both nights in ethnic minority homestay on common room sleeping arrangements.
- Breakfast and dinner are included but lunch is paid by each participant. All drinks are paid by the participants.
Entrance tickets to Lung Cu Flag Tower and Voung Palace also paid by participants.
Price includes (All-inclusive tour)
- English Speaking Tour guide
- All meals, as indicated in the itinerary (local Vietnamese food)
- Drinking water, water or soft drinks during lunch, coffee and a smoothie where they can be found
- Accommodation (mix of ethnic minority homestay and hotel (shared by two – single room for extra fee possible)
- Quality genuine Japanese Motorcycles
- Full cover bike damage insurance
- All fuel cost
- All entrance tickets & permits
- Full or half-helmet, protective knee and elbow gear, basic rain clothes
- Bungee cords & plastic cover for your bags
- Free storage of excess luggage
- Free dorm bed, when arriving on a night bus, at QT Guest House (03.00-08.00)
- Gratuities & tips
- Alcoholic beverages if not served on behalf of third party like homestay
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance